Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Animated Heroes and young males


Good After-Afternoon,

i'm a nerd...i'll admit to that shit. Goku is my homie...i know it sounds kinda childish but my father didn't raise me. i was raised by my mother and grandmother. All i had to turn to when i was a kid was videogames, toys, and cartoons. my favorite anime of all time? Dragonball Z.

throughout my child-hood i looked up to goku...i had other favorite characters from the series too but Goku is the man. the thing about him is he came from another planet to earth. originally he was programmed to destroy the earth but after a bump to the head, he was a good person.

i guess in a sense what i'm trying to say is...i'm getting in touch with my spirit and in a way i relate to goku and his way.

-mental

p.s. i am in no way copying charles hamilton and his super-sonic philosophy.

No comments: