Friday, April 16, 2010

I know it's been a minute

Good Morning-Afternoon,




To all my blog readers:

What's up, What it is, Hello, Salutations, and all that.....




I'm working on my first lp and i'm very excited about dropping it this year. for those of you who follow me on twitter (twitter.com/inspirmentalist) or have heard my latest beat tape, you know that i'm dropping a project called The Nimbus Cloud. i call it The Nimbus Cloud because this musical journey will be sorta like how goku on Dragonball flys the nimbus around the dragonball world. it won't be your typical hip-hop project. it'll be a mix of emo-rap, easy-listening music, soul, a bit of jazz, things around that area. i don't have a specific drop date yet but i'm going to try to have it out before my 24th birthday which is in august. so sometime this summer.



In the mean time, i hope all of my followers, friends, fans, and listeners have been bumping all of my beat tapes. for those of you who have not had the chance to download and listen to them, i'll post them in this blog at the end.



Other then working on beats, writing lyrics and everything. i've been ok, i've been job hunting like crazy since i'm unfortunately broke and unemployed at the moment. it freaking sucks. i am however heading back to school this year so i'll probably end up broke again anyway lol. i plan on attending the Art Institute of Philadelphia for the Audio Production Program. i soooooo hope i get accepted, i wanna go to this school....badly.



and that's all people.





Peace and Lata Dayz,



-Mental



p.s.



Links to my beat tapes:



Secluded Sounds Vol. 1: http://www.zshare.net/download/55586247c349aa85/
Secluded Sounds Vol. 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?m41ojtjztmy
Secluded Sounds Vol. 3: http://www.mediafire.com/?zhnzy4yi2jj

No comments: