Friday, February 27, 2009

I don't know why i even try.....

Good Afternoon-Evening....



I know i haven't been by in a minute....i'm just at a stressful point in my life right now where i just wanna get the fuck out of working and get the fuck out of new jersey. i wish somebody would just give me a chance to work in a studio and understand that i will work hard and won't be a burden on anybody. i just wanna say, i like my co-workers, i like my office, but i hate our product and i hate the customers.

1) the latest hardware that my day job company has released. i get an average of 16 complaints per day and about 7 returns per day. why?...because the developers put useless shit in the program and the hardware company who makes the device put's useless buttons on the device thus confusing the shit out of the driver thus them complaining to my dept.

2) we short staffed so we get 100 of calls a day and it's always the same line from these idiot mother truckers "i've been on hold for x amount of minutes, blah blah" sir or madam just stfu and tell me your problem so that we can move on with our lives.

3) half of these truckers can barely read....why is society so retarded? it makes no sense.

i hope somebody from the industry downloaded my album and is replaying it over and over...i need to get out of this place..back into school and into a studio after school each and everyday...this 9 to 5 shit ain't me.


- peace and lata dayz and have a good weekend fols

-mENTAL

No comments: