Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm a shoe in for the march IStandard Producer Showcase so....

Good Evening- Good Night Peoples,

if your in the nj or nyc area around the week of march 18th...come out and support your boy Inspirmentalist that evening. I gotta sit down for the rest of the weekend and figure out which beats i wanna show to the judges of the industry. it's still a surprise to me until this wednesday's meeting.

as far as my Instrumental Ep is going...75 downloads...i appreciate the support from all my friends and family who may have downloaded my project. ya'll know who ya'll are and i love you guys! ^_^

let's keep the downloads going by pushing my link to other people....especially the true hip-hop heads http://www.zshare.net/download/55586247c349aa85/

Keep an eye out for my videos on youtube too...look me up..youtube.com/inspirmentalist


Peace and Lata Dayz

-mENTAL

No comments: