Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What a day....

Good Evening-Good Night,

alk.....princeton, nj.....

i don't wanna be there more then 1 year.

i gotta escape the day job realm and i need help. i feel like time is wasting away very fast.
i know i stated this before in my other blogs but again, i don't belong in the corporate world....even though i don't gotta dress up for this job and it's laid back but i don't want to have to be on a schedule mon thru fri.

i'm doing everything i can to learn, create, and work at a studio. i'm emailing studios, seeing if they offer internships, i'm about to enter these producers competitions, and i'm going to attend this ascap conference in LA...

i'm looking to move out of jersey....i'm not making any type of networking progress here.

shout outs and wazzup to dame...i think he could actually help ya'll boy mental out if i get settled out there. i need him to be the jay-z to my kanye.

i'm willing to sacrifice whatever. time for sleep, QT with the fam and friends, giving away my beats for free.... all i want to do is create music that's all.

so...can ya'll help me?...i'm dropping my Instrumental cd on myspace this friday. if you like it...do me a favor and enjoy it...if you love it...enjoy and push it to anybody you know who's got connections with the industry. i want them to hear my work..(myspace.com/bdavisjr)

i'm not like these guys out here chasing money. i'm working for a goal, a passion in which i can put my heart, spirit, and mind into.

so please...help me in anyway you can.

take care,

-Mental

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wish i had connection to the music world to help you out. but im sure you'll find a way and ur networking will pay one day.

Good Luck!!