Monday, December 22, 2008

IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME IN NEW JERSEY!!!!

to whom ever it may concern:


What up folks,


Just posting this blog to see what's up with everybody's holiday. your's truly has to work on xmas eve....it should be a pretty steady shift, with no major issues...at least that's what i'm hoping for.

i sample this x-mas melody my manz ace da producer sent to me via gmail. it'll be up on my myspace by tonight and i'll keep it up there until next week.

just to give my readers, fans, fam, and friends some updates.

Secluded Sounds and Scriptures is officially an Inspirmentalist Production. it is not a YIam project due to some minor issues with my duo-mate.

i got 95% of my xmas shopping done. now i gotta get my popz and cousin josh something....Giftcards.

um...I didn't have a wish lish for myself, i just brought shirts and kicks just as i pleased. but i know my lady is getting me a new pair of converses...(Mwahz, thank you E)

want to get this but in a smaller format so it'll be the mini with the one mic port
mbox Pictures, Images and Photos

so if you wanna donate towards a starving producers cause...you can by sending a dollar to my paypal address of briano.davis@gmail.com

thank you,

peace and lata dayz,

-Inspirmentalist

No comments: