Sunday, December 28, 2008

let my heart leak for a moment...

Good Afternoon-Evening...


Some people say i'm sensitive, soft, need to man up.....in certain circumstances they're right.


i've delt with a lot of heartache this past year and i'm very sick of it. i know in most cases it's always my fault. i hurt a lot of people and i'm very sorry for that. i don't mean to hurt anyone. i want to save everyone, help everyone, try to be the best man i can.

i just get the perspective sometimes like what if i did join the army. would that lovely woman i dated over the summer had still be by my side? probably because i would have been more "manly"

these ladies don't understand the type of dude i am apparently. i don't know what women want nowadays...to be honest, i don't know what i want from a woman myself. sometimes, i get this imagination of flying into outerspace. away from problems, away from life, away from everything. all i need up there is food, oxygen, and my music and i'm good.

my life revolves around my music, family, friends and who give my heart to. i've come to realize that.

the situation that i'm in right now is pretty much shaky at this point. i did somethings to a person that i truly care about that i didn't mean to do...i hope she comes to realize and understand that. yea i still have alot to learn about her, yes i know i give too much at one point. but i'm making a promise to myself to change. to take things one step at a time and not to rush because i think i have a fear of time. time of course moves much quicker then me and i gotta learn to take it easy and not be in such a hurry. I also have to realize not to expect things to be all peaches and sunshine, because life is a bitch and i'm making her my wife...because i control my life.

-Beats Davis aka Mentalist

p.s. "E".....please forgive me and realize that i'll never do anyting to harm you,

<3, B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I literally cried....

I hope "E" reads it