Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tommorrow is a new year....time for change

Good Afternoon-Evening,

Peace and blessings, Mentalist here.

2009.....the year of the grind for me personally. putting together this ep titled Secluded Sounds & Scriptures. half instrumentals and half of it songs. 8 tracks.
also...potential poindexter mixtape coming sometime in 2009.

i got my mbox so i'm ready to record. just gotta put the foam up in my homemade booth.

anyway to get outside music for a second, i just wanna wish everyone a positive year filled with success, love, and happiness.

all i want this year for myself is success with my music. support from my family and friends and to get back into school.

of course i'm going to improve myself, physically, mentally, and spiritually.

we less then 12 hrs away from a new year, lets make the end of 2008 a great one.

peace and lata dayz,

-mentalist

No comments: