Friday, December 26, 2008

My Presents!!!

Good Morning-Afternoon Folks,


Peace and Greetings, Mental Here.



Christmas Presents....gotta love them. not because you get what you finally wanted, it's because the person that got it for you knows who you are and they love and appreciate you for who you are.

My lady friend, "E" got me an Sean John obama t and some leather chucks to keep my toes warm during the winter ^_^. thanks babe, i <3 u.

mom dukes got me six outfits. 2 aeropostale shirts, an old navy hoodie and some music theme shirts. thanks mama i <3 u

popz got me a jacket and i think a couple other things...i didn't really get a chance to go thru them because i went to my momz afterwards. i'm heading back this weekend to spend some more time with the fam so it's all good, i'll see what i got.

uncle richie and uncle ernie gave me cash. mommom and poppop gave me cash. grandma gave me cash, aunt nita gave me cash....how much you ask? none yo bizness lol. enough to sastisfy my needs.

I <3 you all.

-Mentalist.

p.s. to my few followers, share with me what you got for xmas, hanukah, kwanzaa, or whichever holiday you celebrate around this time of year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seems like you had a really nice xmas. enjoy the rest of the holidays and see you on blogtv!!