Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Been a few days....

Good Evening-Good Night,


last 4 days consisted of....spending time with the fam, eating home cooked meals, and catching a bad stomach flu which, thank the lord only lasted a day. man this flu had me vomiting and sh**ing like nobodies buisness. it was just some weird virus that went around the family home. my dad said some guy at his job got it too. maybe it was just something in the air. anyway, to give my viewers a headsup, be sure to stay on your vitamin C and water. if your stomach is bother you, stick your index finger in some salt and lick it off. i tried ginger ale and pepto bismol. that sh*t just gave me the runs and made me barf...yuck.

moving on!

i got this crazy concept in my head for this song called paralell universe. the first couple bars consist of

"thugs talk about the stars aline,
instead of sticking to the hustle and nines,
pimps & hoes become nuns & priest,
traditions of the west, become part of the east."

i want to sample this one musical piece from kingdom hearts.

yes i produce but i also write but a career future. i wanna stick to creating these beats!!!

and i'm going to be one of the best. so all you katz that do it for chasing money and fame. take your equipment back to the store or sell it on ebay.

stop chasing money, chase your heart's dreams.


-mental

1 comment:

Charlie Hilton said...

I don't know how to check your beats out, but if you get time, hit my blog up and check mine:

http://charliehilton.blogspot.com

and let me know what your myspace / imeem is.