Friday, January 9, 2009

Gotta break the news to ole chucky today

Good Morning-Afternoon Folks,



in the next 2 and a half hours...i gotta tell my boss that i have some good news, some bad news, and some more good news.

Good News is...i got a new job

Bad News is...i'm leaving this job

More Good News is my homie is taking my place so hopefully they'll consider hiring him

Yes folks, i'm an official 9 to 5ver. i don't want to do it forever but this is just a step up in salary and it'll help me fund my music. and with this schedule, i can make it to nyc to catch shows and promote my music and perform as well once i'm ready.

welp that's my time today folks

peace and lata dayz

-mentalist.

p.s. R.I.P. to Oscar Grant, the kid who got his life taken harshly by the devilish Bart Police.

No comments: