Thursday, January 22, 2009

"i'm eating" wtf you can't pick up my obama comic bro?!

Good Evening-Good Night Folks,


Earlier today...was awesome....


went to sonics with the homies, hexx, badillo, and vic....got a chili burger with tots, a sprite, and a peanut butter milkshake..(hitting the gym tommorrow. don't worry)

i got a call earlier stating that my obama spidey comic was in...only issue is that i placed in order in my hometown which is two hours away. if you read my blogs you know me well enough to realize that i'm super busy with my terrific day job and my producing great beats.

so i asked my little bro, who just got his license and a bmw, thanks to my dad and grandmother...a 90 bmw. he could have made it to the shop for me...but this fuckin kid chose to eat...

and did i not just help your tall ass friend get a phone off ebay.

fail.... oh well, i'm hoping they'll hold it for me until my dad can pick it up.

anyway, i start my new job on monday and i am so blessed. I wanna thank god and i wanna thank my previous employeers for granting i opportunities in my path in order to get to this lovely company which is in princeton but i can't tell you the name (stalkers lol)

picture will be coming soon though...SINCE I HAVE MY OWN OFFICE!!!
no blogtv @ work though like at argix, sorry this is a company i wanna put some work in at.

Peace and lata dayz,

-mentalist

p.s.....never rely on a jock to pick up a nerd item such as a comic. he'll just be eating or doing pushups...sorry lil bro, i <3 you.

No comments: