Sunday, January 25, 2009

a talented young producer/ technical support analyst

Good Morning-Afternoon,


11:10am:

yesterday....hung out with one of my best buds laur. since i got a new job, she decided to take me out for lunch (shoutouts to laur, one of the best artist i've ever met in my life.) we went to cheeburger cheeburger....i got a decent size burger, and we split the onion rings. ^_^. then, we went to the mall, visited her old boss, went to borders which is....GOING OUT OF BUSINESS! i purchased my first mangas ever, which i thought would be dbz, but i settled for bleach because i like that too, even though i never really watched it. went to hot topic hoping to find a spiderman shirt to match my spiderman fitted...fail. oh well. went to the theaters to see mall cop...funny as hell. lots of action. i want to know that chick and the dude who were freerunning they were excellent. i eventually wanna learn about freerunning and perform some in a safe environment.

but yea about the title...hmm. to let everybody know, i eventually do want to be where my homie dame is. not location wise, but to the point where i can make tracks for a living. i know if i keep up my faith and my good work i'll make it. but to be honest...i love my new day job, being a tech support analyst is very cool.

perks: own office, great city to work in, great bosses, and so much more.

shout outs to my new managers, rob and marc. see you guys tmrw ^_^

peace and lata dayz folks

-mental

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i saw mall cop also, its a really good movie.

i hope to see as a title one day: B.Davis - producer.

xoxo KC