Monday, January 19, 2009

i need my resignation bonus son! i got bills to pay

Good Morning-Afternoon,



As you have read in my past adventures. i got a new job...and got laid off from the old one. Now, i loved working for argix and i wanted to continue working with them until my 2 weeks was over. but apparently, they just couldn't afford me the last 2 weeks thus why they promised me a nice bonus according to this contract i signed. i'm not one to chase money, i'm patient whenever my checks do come because i know how to manage and stretch my cash. but i won't be getting paid from my new gig until like the 15th of next month O_o..... thus why i need my bonus asap.

i have my student loans and rent i need to pay. the credit cards and celly can wait until next month.

ugh, they say time is money but it seems money can't come on time lol oh well, i'm still eating and living so f*ck it, i'll be waiting by the mailbox.


peace and lata dayz,

-mental

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's so frustrating when you know there's money on its way and your bills are in your face screaming:"PAY MEE!!!"

anyways. im sure you'll manage.