Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm a technical support analyst/ producer....

Good Evening-Good Night,


2 days into the new job....really liking the environment. real laid back in chill...no suit and tie which is a plus....great city...which is a plus...cool manager which is a plus....i can see myself growing with this company...is it my destiny? in my mind no...

i wanna make it...more then you can ever imagine...i'm willing to give up sleep to pursue my music...i'm willing to buy lots and lots of records with half my pay check in order to create dope inspirmentals (inspirmentals = inspired instrumentals...) i'm making a good salary so inactuality i only have to spend a small portion of my check ^_^.

i need a fanbase...i need people to view my blogs, listen to my music, and come to my live blog shows...i want friends, but i want fans as well.

i wanna create a team of producers in training...i want a star pupil. i want someone a bit younger then me who is willing to learn the craft that i have mastered and have learned from kids my own age when i was in my teens...

i wanna collab with emcees, lyricists, poets, musicians, film-makers....and other types of artists.

projects determined to finish this year:

not your average producer magazine (nyap magazine)
YIam presents: Secluded Sounds & Scriptures (Inspirmentalist & Legion Hexx, are YIam)
Numerous Inspirmental Cds...coming soon, i promise.

Shout Outs to producers who have been the game twice as long as i have.i wanna be where you are by the summer. i'm coming!!!

peace and lata dayz,

-mentalist

oh...another perk...my own office!!

[IMG]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e357/Brian81586/IMG00139.jpg[/IMG]

No comments: