Thursday, January 8, 2009

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!

Good Afternoon-Evening Folks,


had an interview yesterday and i'm officially an employee of this company in princeton, nj. i don't wanna release the name just incase i have stalkers lol. i'm a technical support analyst for a gps company and i'm hoping to move on to programming as well. this is a day job used to pay my bills and for my necessaties. also to support my passion as well. it gives me my evenings back which is good because i want to be able to go to the city and possibly perform in some shows and catch some shows as well. i start on the 26th of this month and i'm trying to get my homie to take my spot here. which i hope they'll consider hiring him because he is a devry grad as well. the only thing is, he didn't pay for his grad fee so he never got his degree technically speaking. anyway, shout outs to my follower kc who's been reading my blogs. i heart you.

peace and lata dayz,

-mentalist

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thxx a lot B for the shoutout

congrats on ur new job!!!