Thursday, January 15, 2009

"Bro, where did you get my songs"

Good Evening-Good Night,



Tip of the day: All writers, Emcees, Producers, Poets, Photographers....keep back up copies of your work on a usb flash drive, external harddrive, cds, or other devices. i state this tip because, my older brother (step-brother but still my older brother no less) isn't really that tech saavy but he can get by if i show him what to do. anyway, he wrote and recorded some hot ish a few years back and i just happended to keep the music he had recorded on my pc and my ipod...i played it for him and my cousin today and he was blown away. he was like...yooooo where did you get this bro, i was like son, i downloaded off your myspace like 3 yrs ago lol before you made a new myspace page. now as hot as his shit is, somebody could easily steal that shit and blow up off it, thus why i kept it on my ipod and away from industries. i hope and pray no one else has his shit, because i don't want any n word stealing his work and making mils of it. point blank, you steal my bruhs stuff, you getting sued, plain and simple.


peace and lata dayz

-mental

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've been tryin to convince my brother to do the same thing before he put them on myspace or giving them do friends. unfortunately, he doesn't wanna listen to me.